- Summer College for High School Students (an academic credit program for students currently in grades 10 or 11)
- Summer Academy for High School Students (an academic enrichment program for students currently in grades 9, 10, 11, or 12)
We invite you to imagine yourself at Duke this summer if you are:
- seeking to gain academic credit from renowned Duke faculty or to learn to be a Leader and Global Citizen through personal enrichment courses;
- hoping to spend your summer enjoying residential activities such as ball games, outlet shopping, dances, talent shows, and more;
- excited to prepare for college and create an international network of peers.
Check out our 2016 Duke Summer College and Summer Academy Blog for more information and a glimpse at what the programs are like.