Term 1: June 14 – July 3, 2020
Term 2: July 12 – July 31, 2020
Have fun and enjoy personal enrichment classes with academically-motivated students from around the world in Duke University’s Summer Academy for High School Students. Students currently in grades 9 - 12 are eligible to apply. This three-week, certificate program attracts students who represent the next generation of innovators and global citizens from around the world. Enroll in this élite program and immerse yourself in an international experience designed to expose you to leading-edge fields and equip you to be a leader in an ever-changing tomorrow.
Would you like to supplement your three-week course with a one-week, hands-on research experience at Duke? You can do that by also applying to our Accelerated STEM Academy, which will be held either one week prior to or after our Summer Academy. The Accelerated STEM Academy is a one-week residential program in which you will explore Duke’s state-of-the-art laboratories, learn about pioneering research, and experience the life of a world-class researcher.
Why choose Duke Summer Academy?
- Explore a variety of innovative topics in one of our daytime courses.
- Live in a residence hall on Duke’s main campus and enjoy a college experience.
- Immerse yourself in an unparalleled residential program and make friends from around the world.
- Enjoy a wide variety of academic expos to supplement your academic experience.
- Learn “soft-skills” such as communication, presentation, self-awareness, and team collaboration which are necessary for true success in the field of your choice!
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.