Tuition for 2024
Tuition for Duke and DKU undergraduate students
- $2,840 for regular or non-science lab course;
- $3,635 for a science course with a lab* (Biology 201L, BIOLOGY 349L, Chemistry 101DL, Chemistry 201DL, Chemistry 202DL, CHEM 210L, Physics 141L, and Physics 142L - also some Engineering courses with labs);
- $1,420 for each half-course;
- $710 for each quarter-course;
Tuition for students enrolled through The Graduate School in doctoral and masters programs
Detailed information regarding graduate tuition can be found on The Graduate School web site. Students are encouraged to direct specific questions regarding summer tuition and fees to their graduate program offices or The Graduate School.
Graduate students will be responsible for tuition when enrolling in Summer Session course(s) unrelated to their major/that will not count as credit toward their degree. Tuition for such courses will be at the rates noted above.
Individuals who need or who would like to take undergraduate coursework as prerequisite to graduate coursework should consult their Director of Graduate Studies or program office regarding the possibility of funding for such coursework.
Required fees for Summer 2023- (2024 fees TBA)
- Transcript Fee $120 - All students are required to pay a one-time transcript fee the first time they take a Duke course for credit. This fee covers lifetime, unlimited copies of your Duke transcript. Current Duke students and alumni have already paid this fee.
- Student Services Fee - $140.90 per enrolled summer term for both online and on-campus undergraduate students.
- Student Health Fee - $162 per enrolled summer term. Online only students may email email@example.com to request to waiver of the student health fee.
- Duke graduate students registered for Graduate Continuation only are required to pay a $324.00 student health fee for the entire summer.
Applied Music Fees
(Music fees are in addition to regular tuition charges)
$395 for ½ hour lessons
$790 for 1 hour lessons
$198 for group instruction classes