Tuition for 2021
Tuition for undergraduates and visiting students.
- $2,500 for regular or non-science lab course;
- $3,200 for a science course with a lab* (Biology 201L, Chemistry 101DL, Chemistry 201DL, Chemistry 202DL, COMPSCI 230, Physics 141L, and Physics 142L; also some Engineering courses with labs);
- $1,250 for each half-course;
- $625 for each quarter-course;
*Charges for laboratory courses may not be split up to pay for the classroom portion separately from the lab portion, and vice versa.
Required fees for Summer 2021
- Transcript Fee $120 - All students are required to pay a one-time transcript fee the first time they take a Duke course for credit. This fee covers lifetime, unlimited copies of your Duke transcript.
- Student Services Fee - $130.50 per enrolled summer term for all students living on the Duke campus.
- Student Health Fee - $151 per enrolled summer term. If you are enrolled in Summer Session but not living in campus housing, you may apply for a waiver of the health fee by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Duke graduate students registered for Graduate Continuation only are required to pay a $302 student health fee for the entire summer.
Applied Music Fees
(Music fees are in addition to regular tuition charges)
$366 for ½ hour lessons
$732 for 1 hour lessons
$183 for group instruction classes