Tuition for 2023
Tuition for non-degree and visiting students.
- $2,705 for regular or non-science lab course;
- $3,460 for a science course with a lab* (Biology 201L, BIOLOGY 349L, Chemistry 101DL, Chemistry 201DL, Chemistry 202DL, Physics 141L, and Physics 142L -also some Engineering courses with labs);
- $1,355 for each half-course;
- $680 for each quarter-course;
*Charges for laboratory courses may not be split up to pay for the classroom portion separately from the lab portion, and vice versa.
Required fees for Summer 2023
- Transcript Fee $120 - All students are required to pay a one-time transcript fee the first time they take a Duke course for credit. This fee covers lifetime, unlimited copies of your Duke transcript.
- Student Services Fee - $140.90 per enrolled summer term for full-time visiting undergraduate students (enrolled in 2 regular courses), both online and on-campus.
- Student Health Fee - $162 per enrolled summer term for full-time students (enrolled in 2 regular courses).
Applied Music Fees
(Music fees are in addition to regular tuition charges)
$395 for ½ hour lessons
$790 for 1 hour lessons
$198 for group instruction classes