Visiting U.S. College Students

(U.S. Citizens)

Individuals who are U.S. citizens may be admitted as non-degree or visiting students by the director of the Summer Session for summer study if they meet one of the following criteria:

  • hold a degree from a college or university;
  • are presently enrolled and in good standing at a college or university

Please note that the academic records of summer visiting students are discontinued after Summer Session concludes. Individuals who are summer visiting students may not continue as enrolled students into the fall semester.

Students who intend to transfer summer coursework back to their home university are encouraged to contact the appropriate office at their institution about their school's transfer policies.