**The information below does not pertain to participants in the Summer College for High School Students or in the Summer Academy program. See Program Costs for Summer College and Program Costs for Summer Academy.
Tuition for 2020
Tuition for undergraduates and visiting students.
- $2,500 for regular or non-science lab course;
- $3,200 for a science course with a lab* (Biology 201L, Chemistry 101DL, Chemistry 201DL, Chemistry 202DL, COMPSCI 230, Physics 141L, and Physics 142L; also some Engineering courses with labs);
- $1,250 for each half-course;
- $625 for each quarter-course;
*Charges for laboratory courses may not be split up to pay for the classroom portion separately from the lab portion, and vice versa.
Fees for 2020
- All students are required to pay a one-time $120.00 transcript fee the first time they take a Duke course for credit. This fee covers lifetime, unlimited copies of your Duke transcript.
Student Health Fee.
- All students registered for summer coursework are required to pay a $147 student health fee per summer term. Students living outside of the US while enrolled in online summer courses may submit a request for a health fee waiver to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applied Music Fees.**
- $366 for 1/2 hr. private lessons;
- $732 for 1 hr. private lessons;
- $183 for group instruction classes. (Music fees are in addition to regular tuition charges.)
**Applied Music fees are in addition to tuition.