Tuition for 2021
Tuition for undergraduates and visiting students.
- $2,500 for regular or non-science lab course;
- $3,200 for a science course with a lab* (Biology 201L, Chemistry 101DL, Chemistry 201DL, Chemistry 202DL, COMPSCI 230, Physics 141L, and Physics 142L; also some Engineering courses with labs);
- $1,250 for each half-course;
- $625 for each quarter-course;
*Charges for laboratory courses may not be split up to pay for the classroom portion separately from the lab portion, and vice versa.
Fees for 2021
- All students are required to pay a one-time $120.00 transcript fee the first time they take a Duke course for credit. This fee covers lifetime, unlimited copies of your Duke transcript.
Other 2021 fees still to be determined.