Tuition for 2022
Tuition for undergraduates and visiting students.
- $2,600 for regular or non-science lab course;
- $3,325 for a science course with a lab* (Biology 201L, Chemistry 101DL, Chemistry 201DL, Chemistry 202DL, COMPSCI 230, Physics 141L, and Physics 142L; also some Engineering courses with labs);
- $1,300 for each half-course;
- $650 for each quarter-course;
*Charges for laboratory courses may not be split up to pay for the classroom portion separately from the lab portion, and vice versa.
Required fees for Summer 2021 (2022 update pending)
- Transcript Fee $120 - All students are required to pay a one-time transcript fee the first time they take a Duke course for credit. This fee covers lifetime, unlimited copies of your Duke transcript.
- Student Services Fee - $130.50 per enrolled summer term for all students living on the Duke campus.
- Student Health Fee - $151 per enrolled summer term. If you are enrolled in Summer Session but not living in campus housing, you may apply for a waiver of the health fee by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Duke graduate students registered for Graduate Continuation only are required to pay a $302 student health fee for the entire summer.
Applied Music Fees
(Music fees are in addition to regular tuition charges)
$366 for ½ hour lessons
$732 for 1 hour lessons
$183 for group instruction classes